Natural Herbs Shop
Natural Herbs Shop Shilajit ( Silajit , salajeet, sheelajit , Shilajeet, سلاجیت، شلاجیت، شیلاجیت )
Our Featured Products
Due to its unique beneficial properties, honey with Shilajit occupies a special place among beekeeping products. Experts of the company “Honey of Russia” spoke about its composition, healing effect on the body and methods of application. Shilajit honey is widely used in both traditional and folk medicine.
In the catalog of the online store you can find Altai cream honey with Shilajit. The product is 100% natural ingredients. Honey is made by bees, collecting pollen from flowering meadows. Shilajit, also known as stone oil or rock resin, is mined in rock crevices. The mixture has passed quality certification. Its distinctive feature is its composition rich in vitamins, minerals and other valuable substances.
Chemical composition and calorie content
The calorie content of honey with Shilajit is about 300-330 kcal per 100 g. As for the composition, it is very diverse and includes both organic and inorganic substances.
Shilajit honey contains:
- vitamins of all major groups;
- minerals – Ca, K, Mg, Na, Fe, Cr, Rb, Ba, Al, Cs, Ph, Zn and others;
- amino acids, incl. alanine, arginine, proline, leucine, threonine;
- sugar, incl. glucose and fructose;
- essential oils;
Speaking about the unique composition of honey with Shilajit, it is important to note that only a natural product prepared in compliance with technology has real value. So, stone oil must be dissolved in nectar without heating the mixture above 40 degrees Celsius, otherwise the product will cease to be curative.
Useful properties of honey with Shilajit
A mixture of honey with Shilajit is interesting because it affects the body at the cell level. It has a beneficial effect on the work of all organs and systems, establishing their interaction, saturating and renewing tissues.
Honey with Shilajit, useful properties:
- effectively copes with bacteria, viruses, fungi;
- strengthens natural immune defenses;
- relieves inflammation;
- improves blood composition;
- increases the elasticity of blood vessels;
- restores the nervous system;
- improves brain function;
- removes slags and toxic substances;
- stimulates metabolism, metabolism;
- creates conditions for the development of a beneficial healthy intestine;
- starts the process of cell and tissue regeneration;
- has a rejuvenating effect;
- prevents the formation of cancerous tumors.
Thus, honey with Shilajit can be successfully used for the treatment and prevention of many diseases. And also for the purpose of general strengthening and healing of the body.
For medicinal purposes, honey with Shilajit should be used in courses from 7 to 28 days, after which it is imperative to take a weekly break. The treat is best absorbed on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before a meal. It is enough for adults to eat 1 spoon 2-3 times a day, children are given half of this dose.
Popular methods of treating honey with Shilajit:
- For angina, diseases of the throat and oral cavity, dissolve 1 spoonful of honey with Shilajit 3 times a day. In order for the remedy to work, you must not eat or drink for half an hour after taking it.
- In case of dysbiosis and indigestion, 1 tablespoon of honey is dissolved in 0.5 glass of milk. Take 2 times a day on an empty stomach until symptoms disappear.
- For diseases of the joints, the mixture is recommended to be applied externally in the form of a compress. Within 7 days at bedtime.
On the basis of honey with Shilajit, there are many other recipes that allow you to cope with ailments.
Honey with Shilajit in cosmetology
Honey and Shilajit can often be found in various cosmetic products. Together, these two products complement and reinforce each other perfectly. They nourish and cleanse the skin, increase its elasticity, improve complexion, eliminate mimic wrinkles, and have a pronounced rejuvenating effect.
- Rejuvenating mask. Mix a small amount of honey with Shilajit with 2-3 drops of rose oil. Cleanse face with tonic or scrub, pat dry with a towel. Apply the mixture in a thin layer and leave to act for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Fast restoration of damaged hair. Mix 5 tablespoons of honey with propolis and 1 yolk. Massage into clean hair, starting from the roots. Wrap with plastic wrap and a towel, leave for 1 hour.
Similarly, you can make masks for acne, eczema, skin inflammation. Add suitable essential oils and other ingredients if desired.
Contraindications to the use of honey with Shilajit
Honey with Shilajit contains a large amount of active substances, so excessive use of it can be harmful. It is better to acquaint the body with the product gradually.
- individual allergic reactions;
- high blood pressure;
- oncological diseases.
In addition, honey with Shilajit is not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating women.
Our Blogs - Learn More About Shilajit
- What is Shilajit?
- Shilajit benefit for men
- Shilajit benefit for women
- Shilajit Side effect
- How to check purity of Shilajit
- Shilajit near me
- Shilajit for libido
- Shilajit for women
- Shilajit for menstruation
- Shilajit for men
- Shilajit side effect
- Shilajit for hair loss
- Shilajit for diabetes
- Shilajit webmd
- Shilajit for weight loss
- Shilajit testosterone booster
- Shilajit green tea
- Shilajit amazon 10 g
- Shilajit amazon 20 g
- Shilajit for mentalHealth
- Shilajit Ebay
- Shilajit composition
- Shilajit for skin
- Shilajit Ayurveda
- Shilajit amazon
- Shilajit nhs online
- Shilajit purity Check
- Shilajit empty stomach
- Shilajit to hydrate body
- Shilajit as antibiotics
- 5 Major Health challenges
- What is Shilajit extract
- Shilajit for fertility
- Shilajit for stretches Treatment
Legal Disclaimer :
Our Product is pure and is of High Quality,No artificial color , Flavor is added form our side.When buying Please make sure that your are at shilajit Natural Herbs Shop.
Shilajit is natural product. Always asks for its certifications and lab test reports. Before using the product do consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions.